The Greggs Foundation is a grant making trust, distributing over £2million per year to charitable organisations throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
This cluster brings together all the applicants and winning groups of the Greggs Foundation Environmental Grant. This new programme is funded by the 5p levy on carrier bags sales in Greggs shops.
By joining this cluster, your group can:
- Promote your upcoming events
- Blog about your progress, share success stories & photos
- Find resources for your project, whether volunteers or materials
- Share best practice & knowledge with like-minded groups
- Learn about new funding streams and opportunities
- Receive regular information updates from the Greggs Foundation Team
Get involved in this active ‘hub’ of Greggs Foundation groups, where everyone has a common interest: getting “stuck into” local activity, helping resource projects, learning new skills which would benefit your group and most of all…meeting new people and having fun!
We want this cluster community to be a useful resource to ensure that your group
goes from strength to strength.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.