The National Lottery Partnership Fund provides support to develop and grow existing partnerships and also to encourage new types of partnership which build on your different skills and strengths.
They offer grants over £10,000 for organisations who share responsibility and influence with others, who have a shared set of goals and values, and achieve their mission by starting with the bigger picture rather than just what their organisation can do on its own. This is what they call generous leadership. Whether your ideas are big or small, apply for this funding opportunity and let them know what you think will improve your community.
Grants are awarded for up to five years and we can fund project activities, operating costs, organisational development and capital costs.
What kind of partnerships?
This funding opportunity can support many different types of partnership, including:
- cross-sector partnerships
- local place-based collaboration
- local and national organisations working together around a particular theme.
- Area: England
- Suitable for: Voluntary or community organisations
- Total available: £40m this financial year
- Application deadline: Ongoing