The clothworkers foundation funds both large and small projects. The size of grant awarded will depend on a number of factors including the size of your organisation and the cost and scale of your capital project.
You must be able to demonstrate that the work of your organisation fits within one or more of our programme areas, and that at least 50% of service users benefiting from the capital project are from one or more of those groups.
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Disadvantaged minority community
- Disadvantaged young people
- Domestic and sexual abuse
- Older people
- People with disabilities
- Prisoners & ex offenders
- Visual Impairment
What they fund
- Buildings: purchase, construction, renovation or refurbishment.
- Fittings, Fixtures, and Equipment: this includes but is not limited to office equipment/furniture, sports/gym equipment, digital/audio visual equipment, garden equipment, specialist therapeutic (excluding medical) equipment. It does not include equipment for one-off use, or which will be given to service users for personal use on a permanent basis.
- Vehicles: This includes a minibus, car, caravan, people-carrier, or 4X4. We are unlikely to fund the total cost of a new vehicle
- UK registered charities
- Other registered UK not-for-profit organisations (including special schools)
Application deadline: Rolling Programme