We have reached the half-way point of the Regent’s Place Community Fund grant winners fulfilling their projects.
Want to see what fantastic community goals have been achieved so far? Then take a look at their latest blog updates linked below:
- Action Youth Boxing Intervention – AYBI Real Talk Programme
- C4WS Homeless Project – Employment Support Pathway
- Euston Foodbank – Preparing for Universal Credit
- Home-Start Islington and Camden – Home-Start Islington and Camden Core Service
- Just Enough Group – Holistic Resilience and PSHE Support for Children in Regent’s Place
- New Horizon Youth Centre – The Catering Project
- Samuel Lithgow Youth Centre – Junior Youth Club
- Third Age Project – Empowering and Connecting Older Residents
For more inspiring stories from the winning projects, visit the Blogs section on the Regent’s Place Community Fund campaign page.