Potential Me C.I.C.
Project Category: Social Enterprise
PotentialMe is set up to help and support to disadvantaged mums, dads and carers, start a journey of self-discovery to lead themselves into their desired career.
What we set out to do:
- Help, support and empower you to map out a suitable career for yourself as well as create a balance between work and family.
- Help to banish anxieties around entering and returning into the world of work.
- Help to increase your self-confidence and unlock hidden skills and talents to help you reach your full potential.
- Address the barriers you may face when planning to enter or return to work.
- Build relationships with local employers to help you find meaningful and rewarding job opportunities.
- Support and coach you through the first stages of setting up your own business venture.
Owner verified listing