Project Category: Social Enterprise
Fresh Perception brings innovation and insight to well-being in London. Using an evidence-based approach, we transform your lifestyle both in your workplace and in your personal life so that you can lead a rich and happy life.
We creatively draw the best from Mindfulness, the art of creative awareness and skilful attunement; CBT, the skill of a relaxed, rational, goal-directed achieving; Yoga, the music of breath and body work; and a range of Personal Development techniques, the craft of personal growth which are weaved together in a rich tapestry of skill, knowledge, and experience to bring about speedy optimum results.
Our Community Work: Based in Small Works Victoria, we work with the Peabody community offering reduced fee counseling and mindfulness classes with the mind to improve unemployment, mental health and well-being, and quality of life.
What is Mindfulness?
It is learning to pay attention (focusing and concentrating), on purpose, in the present moment, and without critical judgment. Mindfulness helps to bring us in balance by synchronizing all aspects of our abilities.
The ABC of mindfulness:
- A IS FOR AWARENESS – Becoming aware of what you are thinking and doing.
- B IS FOR “BEING” with your experience. Avoiding the tendency to respond on autopilot and feed problems by getting stuck in them.
- C IS FOR SEEING things and responding more wisely. By pausing between reaction and action, we can make wiser choices.
Benefits of Mindfulness
- Decreased levels of absenteeism and presenteeism, reducing costs associated with sickness
- Enhanced ability to think clearly and focus on task
- Improved memory and concentration
- Increased physical, mental well-being and experience of physical pain
- Increased productivity, creativity, and engagement in task
- Reduced staff turnover
- Less conflict between staff members, improved communication skills and cohesion of the team
- Resilience to stress
HOW WE OFFER MINDFULNESS TRAINING:
An Introductory Taster Session is a 45min introduction to what mindfulness is and how you and your team can benefit from it. You will then be guided through and introductory practice followed by Q&As.
Our CORPORATE package: Fresh Perception uniquely caters to the busy London lifestyle with 45min sessions (delivered at your door), once per a week for 20 weeks. Each participant is provide with a course book and practice CDs.
A training session involves:
- A presentation of mindfulness concepts and themes
- A Guided Mindfulness Practice
- Group reflective discussions and Q&A
- Practical Application Practice
- Take home tips
We also offer the traditionally taught program at eight weeks (two hours). This is delivered at our centre in a group, one-to-one, remotely, or at your facility.
Owner verified listing
Old Admin Office Block A, Vauxhall Peabody Estate, Vauxhall Bridge Road