Embercombe Experience Weekend
At our Embercombe Experience Weekends we warmly welcome everyone who would like to come along and volunteer their enthusiasm, expertise, or simply a willing pair of hands, to help in both seasonal and on-going work at Embercombe. Over a weekend of working on the land, cooking, eating and sharing, we create a community of people who nourish the place and each other.
Accommodation is in one of our rustic yurt villages where you will share with up to 5 people or you can book a whole yurt for you / your party. We also have a small number of camping places.
What you will be part of:
- Purposeful activity that has meaning and benefit to you and to Embercombe
- A community of like-minded people who are affirming their connection to the land and what it holds for us
- Sharing skills and knowledge
- The tasks that support day to day living
- Preparing food: harvesting, chopping, cooking, eating, enjoying and the washing up!
- An opportunity for families to work together, benefiting from all that Embercombe has to offer
- Creativity, such as sharing of stories and music around the campfire
For more information click here