Dear London Teacher
Project Category: School
- Our Story
Launching on Tuesday 11th June 2019, our latest ’33’ project entitled Dear London Teacher will highlight 33 great opportunities for London Schools to prepare for London Climate Action Week* (1-8 June 2019). The project has the hashtag: ‘Love London. Love the World.’
This series of blogs aims to:
- Connect London’s schools to 33 great, practical ‘sustainable schools’ opportunities based on their city and
- To suggest how these may support teachers to address the climate emergency.
’33’ is a campaign to promote great projects taking place across London which can support schools to become more sustainable places. We choose to promote 33 projects to represent the 33 London Boroughs.
’33’ projects aim to support the visionary Greater London National Park City project by showing some ways schools can engage in this process. It also actively promotes the amazing Outdoor Classroom Day campaign.
- London Climate Action Week: 1st-8th July 2019
- London’s National Park City launches 22nd July 2019. Find out more.
- Outdoor Classroom Day: 07/11/19. Sign up to Outdoor Classroom Day
Keep an eye on our updates through this project page and through our tweets @LdnSusSchools.
- Our Blog
3. Can schools play a role in London National Park City?
Dear London TeacherIn the run up to London Climate Action Week (1-8 July 2019) I’m g..
2. The Plane Tree Truth
In the run up to London Climate Action Week (1-8 July 2019) I’m going to post a series o..