As part of the #iwill campaign, UK Community Foundations is distributing grants for local organisations and social action projects that work with young people and have a focus in benefiting the wider community. This fund especially wants to give a chance to new ideas, rather than providing support for existing youth services.
This fund prioritises projects which:
- Increase participation from young people (aged 10-20 years) from less accessible areas and under-represented groups.
- Work with young people at the lower end of the age profile (10-14 years).
- Encourage young people to develop a long-term interest in social action.
- Involve young people in each stage of the project; planning, delivery and evaluation.
- Give young people the opportunity to learn new skills and develop their confidence.
- Provide a platform for young people to get their voices heard.
If you would like to apply or have any questions, please contact your local Community Foundation, as funding amount and application varies depending on the area. Find out what your nearest Community Foundation is here!
- Area: UK wide
- Suitable for: Voluntary or community organisations working with young people
- Total available: Depends on the local Community Foundation.
- Application deadline: Ongoing