About the fund
Area: England, within 10 miles of an eligible FCC Environment
Suitable for: Registered charities operating community facilities, churches, town councils, local authorities and CASC registered sports clubs
Funding size: Between £2,000 and £100,000
Application deadline: Round 4 opens on 15 September 2021 and closes at 5.00 pm on 1 December 2021.
FCC’s Community Action Fund provides grant to organisations for amenity projects. Applications are accepted for the provision, maintenance, or improvement of the following types of public amenity:
- Village Halls and Community Centres
- Public Play Areas
- Publicly available Multi use games areas, skate parks and BMX tracks
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access
- Churches – community spaces only
- Nature Reserves
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access
- Museums Work must be targeted on a specific amenity at a single location.
Your costs must be: contractors, materials, capital items or small equipment used during the project. Day to day management, running costs, maintenance and contingency will not be funded.