The Importance of Ventilation in Buildings: in depth (Level 2)
The Level 1 session covered the basic principles of ventilation, its link to building performance, moisture control in buildings and indoor air quality.
The content in this Level 2 two hour online training session is separate from Level 1 (with the exception of expanding on duct pressures and going more in depth into design) so book your place to learn about the topics covered below.
Vince House and Peter King of Aereco will provide a technically detailed, in-depth session explaining:
- How to calculate ventilation extract rates
- How occupancy affects the sizing and efficiency of ventilation systems
- How to select the correct ventilation system
- Acoustics in ventilation systems
- The importance of adaptable systems
- Contaminants which affect IAQ such as C02 and VOCs
This training session will have Q&A breaks to allow participants to ask questions of the speakers.