Integrating Building Services
Rob Edwardes, director of GR Edwardes – Electrical, Plumbing and Renewable Energy contractors – will explain that the goal is not about ‘quick wins’ but to reduce overall kWhr consumption.
The first part of the session covers the schematics and characteristics of common technologies of heating systems and includes:
- Different types of heating systems
- Different types of heat emitters (indirect system)
- The real cost of each technology
- The importance of forecasting energy & running costs and carbon emissions
The second part of the session on ‘Energy: measuring, controlling and valuing it’ includes all aspects of control systems such as:
- Schematics and worked examples
- Advantages of combining technology
- Costs associated with combining technology
- Incentives and energy savings
There will be a Q&A session before the training finishes.