Build Your Own Solar Charger - 21 November 2020
Event Category: Workshop
Create your own portable solar charger from re-used materials able to power phones and USB devices
- Take your charger home at the end of the day
- All materials provided, including charging components
- Bring a friend and get 20% off
- 95% of public workshop attendees rated our course as ‘excellent’ or ‘very good’
- Learn what energy is – how it works today, and what’s in store for the future
- Understand the electrical basics: current, voltage, resistance, power, series and parallel circuits
- Build your own fully functional solar PV panels
- Understand how to test your panel and connect charging components to use your power on the spot
- Dig deeper into the energy dilemma – and possible solutions
No prior knowledge required!
For more information on course content go here.
To book a place go here.
To book with Introduction to Off-grid Systems and save £15 go here.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we are restricting numbers at our workshops to maintain social distancing, and require that facemasks are worn while in the studio. All tools and work areas used by attendees will be cleaned and sterilised before the workshop.
All profits reinvested into our social objectives.
Demand Energy Equality is a not-for-profit dedicated to increasing energy literacy, reducing energy demand and working with others to ensure equality of energy access.