About the fund
Suitable for: Community groups, membership groups, voluntary groups, social enterprises, and charities. Organisations must have an annual income of less than £50,000.
Funding size: Up to £3,000.
Application deadline: Not published, apply now to avoid disapointment!
The purpose of the Enabling Neighbourhoods and Communities Fund is to provide small grants to community and voluntary groups across Scotland who are delivering activities that connect and support people within their local community.
The Fund aims to reach groups who:
- Have strong local relationships with people in the community.
- Are already supporting people in their communities to reconnect and improve wellbeing.
- Have an annual income of less than £50,000.
The fund is open to community groups, membership groups, voluntary groups, social enterprises, and charities who:
- Have local people leading the delivery of support/activities for the benefit of their community.
- Provide support or activities for their community at no charge and/or small fee.
- Have a volunteer management committee.
- Confirm any potential profits are used to benefit the local community and/or other charitable purposes.
Groups can apply for up to £3,000. This funding could help your group to continue to deliver support or activities in your local area over the next 12 months. Examples of what funds could cover:
- Travel or volunteer expenses.
- Covering hall hire for community spaces(when Scottish Government Coronavirus restrictions allow and it is safe to do so).
- Sessional or project staff costs.
- Helping people to stay safe (PPE for small gatherings/group activity).